Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Time To Write

Time to write. Seriously. It’s time to write.

Oh, don’t get me wrong. I’ve been writing. Just not here. And that’s silly of me, because this is supposed to be my writing place.

But there’s The Book. (Yes, I’ve graduated to capitalizing it now because I feel that I’m getting close to completing it.) That takes a lot of writing, and attention, and it sucks up much of the free time I devote to Writing.

There’s Work. (Always worthy of capitalization.) I do a LOT of writing there, which makes it more difficult to look forward to the writing I do for me. Difficult; not impossible.

And there’s . . . other stuff; other writings; other musings; other observations. I don’t post it all. But I love to write, so write I do.

However, the point of this space was to share some of those writings, so I’d best get back to that.

But where to start? Let’s see where the spirit moves me next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home